Thursday, September 4, 2008

If all goes on schedule ---- by this time in the A.M. I should be on a DC9-50 leaving Memphis headed to Minneapolis/St Paul in route to Tanzania Africa.

As I sit trying to compose this blog post I am faced with also trying to compose myself. I don't know if I can explain how I feel or not but I will try. First several have asked if I am nervous or not and the answer is NO -- I know that no matter what all is going to GOOD. You ask if I am excited and the answer is YES -- how could one not be excited to have a chance to do something like this -- It is an opportunity of a lifetime. But I guess mainly I would have to say I feel extremely BLESSED -- blessed that God has given me this opportunity to travel 10,000 miles from home and do His work, blessed that I have a family that loves the Lord and supports me in my decisions to serve our Lord, blessed that I have such a LOVING & SUPPORTIVE Church Family and blessed that I have a great group of co-workers that have supported and encouraged me.

Well I have a million things to do --- But new prayer concern is that there is NO ELECTRICITY in parts of Sheridan which means that I can't take my suitcase to the post office for preweighing ----- so pray that it is not more than 50 lbs ---- It maybe time to start stage III of the packing stage (that would be unpacking and repacking of the unpacked and repacked suitcase) to see what I might be able to leave out. But the only thing is when I unpacked and repacked the first time I think I put in more stuff!!!!!!:):)

0 comments: